Many companies have become aware of how ergonomic lifting aids can improve both productivity and work environment.
For two days in February, a large number of exhibiting companies and visitors gather in the Malmö Fair for what has been called “Sweden’s Smartest Industry Event”. Among the exhibiting companies, Movomech AB has seen an increasing interest in ergonomic lifting aids early in the planning of new workstations.
Tony Kjellkvist, sales manager at Movomech AB, explains:
– Previously, companies came to us when they already had problems and the sick leave numbers had begun to rise. Today, they have a better knowledge of how important an ergonomic work environment is for both employees and for a disturbance-free production and it is therefore often planned for this already before the workstation is in place and in operation.
– Here at Industrimässorna in Malmö we can conclude that interest is great for our lifting and handling solutions, and we have received many inquiries and interesting discussions about specific lifting problems at the companies. There are always several different options of solutions and we help companies find right in the jungle of different techniques for not only lifting objects but also variants of ways to grip, rotate and move the lifted objects.
– It often happens that we get a request to lift a certain product in a specific way or with a certain lifting device that the customer has in mind, but after a discussion and a bit of juggling back and forth it turns out that a completely different solution can be more optimal, both in terms of production improvement and from an operator-ergonomic point of view. A smarter lifting solution simply!
– We send a big thank you to all our visitors at the fair for interesting inquiries and discussions, concludes Tony Kjellkvist. The Industry Fairs are always interesting for us as our customers are found in widely differing industries that all meet here.
– We are looking forward to helping even more companies in 2019 to improve lift ergonomics in their production.
Sweden’s smartest industry event with your business in focus!
Swedish industry, and perhaps above all, located in Skåne, is multifaceted with a wide variety of industries, distribution and size.
At Industrimässorna we try to capture all the different parts of the industry. Our concept of sub-fairs – more specifically Automation, Maintenance, Measurement & Regulation Technology, Pumps & Valves and Worksafe creates a holistic approach to the production chain. From start to finish.
Malmömässan, 6-7 February, 2019